Thursday, August 4, 2011

I'm Moving

It's been almost a week since me and my sister has moved to a new apartment. I've been trying to check the vibes first before I wrote anything about it.

After four years working here in Manila, it's not the first time I've moved from one location to the other.

One of the most memorable I had was when I broke up someone I was living with. We've grown to the point of indifference. So I got one of my office mates share her apartment in Cubao and had everything set on a Saturday. I told my then partner everything Wednesday, three days to process and accept my moving on.

Call me heartless.

Ngunit sa lahat ng paglisan, mayroong mga alaalang iiwan na masarap balik balikan:
Ang aming hintayan ni Housemate para lang magkwentuhan at magluto ng kakainin sa araw na iyon.
Ang aming panahon ni J noong madalas pa kameng magkasama tuwing weekend.
At mga tawanang walang humpay na ibinahagi.


Siempre, marami rin kameng dapat iwan, mga bagay na dapat kalimutan...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how's ur new location naman? daming karir ba? este maganda ba ang ambiance?

Unknown said...

hhaha. it suffices, dear.
and kasama ang aircon! pak!

NOX said...

aja! btw, magkano rent nyo?

Unknown said...

it's 5K, dear.

Demonyitong Promdi said...

Hi LanchiE!

Thanks for following! Hope you like what you see..

Unknown said...

That's the whole reason for following, dear. lol