Thursday, October 27, 2011

Aqua is back. Aqua is back! AQUA IS BAAAACK!!!







I was browsing my G+ account a few days ago when i saw a friend posted Danish-Norwegian band Aqua's latest music video Playmate to Jesus. So in less than 5 minutes I was able to download the song and hear them.... over and over again.

Aqua brings back memories of youth long gone. I remember our class dancing to the beat of Doctor Jones when  I was a sophomore and every release on their first album was a hit.

Well, I can't really explain my fixation. As they say, "happy lang!"




For those who can't remember, they are the bubblegum pop band that made it big during the 90's. The band's members are vocalists Lene Nystrøm and René Dif, keyboardist Søren Rasted, and guitarist Claus Norreen.

After almost a decade, their back!








While watching the music video for Playmate to Jesus you can alredy see how they have aged since their last hit. They have also adapted a high-end fashion theme compared to their bubblegum pop before. Lene Nystrø, at some angles, looks like our Melanie Marquez!


5 comments:

zeke said...

Who is Danish? I thought everyone was Norwegian.

Unknown said...

René, Søren and Claus are from Denmark.

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, dear, but I wouldn't use the term "high-end fashion" as it connotes haute couture... their style is more avante garde than haute couture...

Unknown said...

I like the song, though, ehehe!

Unknown said...

thanks, Juna.
Duly noted. harhar